3.14.2008

Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Finale - Moment of Serenity

Alas.
The duties of my day job have once again intervened
to delay my recaplet of this extraordinary televisual event:
My recaplet will be posted in the coming days.
For now, I offer my favorite moment of serenity from the show:
"Under the Blanket with Dr. Drew."
Mmmmmmmmm.

But in the meantime...

SEE ALSO previous "Stinky Thoughts" on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew:
Episode 1 ("Intake")
Episode 2 ("Detox")
Episode 3 ("New Arrival")
Episode 4 ("Sex & Trauma")
Episode 5 ("Bye Bye Baldwin")
Episode 6 ("Friends and Family")
Episode 7 ("Retreat")
Episode 8 ("Graduation")
Episode 9 ("Finale")

1 comment:

Criticlasm said...

dzbdzCan't wait to read it. Wierdly, I feel like I've been to rehab with these people. I guess that's the point. Rather extraordinary, and interesting to see how everyone is still struggling, and some of the surprises as well....