4.01.2009

Supporting Actress Sundays for APRIL'09: 1959

The FIRST month of Supporting Actress Sundays in my FOURTH year of the project begins THIS week, with attention devoted to...


Supporting Actress Smackdown for 1959:
Sunday, April 26.
Featuring a truly fabu Smackdown panel, including:
Alex, Ortzi, Ken, Brad and one or two others who have yet to volunteer.
If only I had a clue who they might be...

Any ideas?


(If you have a blog, are able to re/screen this month's movies, and want to join the Smackdowning fun, please email StinkyLulu asap! ALSO: if you've already expressed interest in participating in an upcoming month -- 1992 in May or 1983 in June -- please remind me. I've become somewhat confused with all the tie-breakingness and all.)

8 comments:

Ortzi said...

I'd like to participate in either 1959 or 1993 (or both, should there be a panelist shortage). I closed down the blog I had when I participated in earlier editions as newland, but I promise to create and mantain a new one.

StinkyLulu said...

Excellent, Ortzi. Send me an email when you have a chance.

Alex Constantin said...

I'm in for '59, please! :)

Alex Constantin said...

didn't you mean to say 1992? :D instead of 93?

I'm in for 1992 too.
please :D

Paul Outlaw said...

Off-topic, but...Thoughts #4 and #5?

Calum Reed said...

I have some serious writing to do for my dissertation in the next couple of weeks, otherwise I'd definitely be joining in. Especially since I've already seen three of them.

Next time though, definitely. Looking forward to the smackdown! :-)

Slayton said...

I can be in for '92, possibly

Walter L. Hollmann said...

sign me up! for 1959